Attention of the Authorized Dealers (ADs) is invited to paragraph 16 (B&C), Chapter 2 of Guidelines for Foreign Exchange Transactions, Vol-2 (GFET-2010) in terms of which AD banks are required to report their foreign exchange transactions relating to deposits into and withdrawals from FC accounts in Statement S-9 and Statement S-13 along with the following Schedules:
- a) RFCR-1 (Appendix-8-I)
- b) RFCR-2 (Appendix-8-II)
- c) RFCR-3 (Appendix-8-III)
- d) RFCP-1 (Appendix-8-IV)
- e) RFCP-2 (Appendix-8-V)
- f) RFCP-3 (Appendix-8-VI)
- a) RPFCR-1 (Appendix-12-I)
- b) RPFCP-1 (Appendix-12-II)
- c) RPFCP-2(Appendix-12-III)
- d) RPFCP-3(Appendix-12-IV)
- To ensure effective reporting Statement S-9 (including Schedules RFCR-1, RFCP-1, RFCP-2 and RFCP-3) and Statement S-13 (including Schedules RPFCR-1, RPFCP-1 and RPFCP-3) have been amended as per enclosures. AD banks are no more required to submit Schedules RFCR-2, RFCR-3 of Statement S-9 and RPFCP-2 of Statement S-13.
- The revised instructions will be effective for the transactions executed on and from 01.07.2014.
Other instructions of the aforementioned paragraph shall remain unchanged.
Please bring the content of this circular to the notice of all concerned.